Coghill The Con

Thomas Coghill, Jr. - Con Man, Convict, Conspirator

Where is justice for all of us who have been "SCREWED" out of our money by a fast talking, sweet talking CON !
I think this will go on forever but as long as Tommy knows this is over his head, he hopefully will not sleep or rest ever !
People get thrown in jail for 17 years just for the feds finding marajuana on them and this guy goes walking around, setting up businesses - It is a sham on our justice system.
Here it is 2009 and they still haven't put him behind bars for good nor figured out a way for him to make any restitution to those he scammed!

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, Mary Alice, the good news is that we get to see the scummy bastard wriggle around a little (that leg really twitches when he is lying, ever notice that?) in front of Judge Moon starting June 15th... and this time around, I don't think the Judge is in any mood for the Tommy "rope-a-dope". With any luck... and I know the US Attorney is fired up to have him back inside... our boy will go back to Federal Prison for another couple of years. And then... he will be on PROBATION! A perfect opportunity to have him locked up once again, because, as we all know, he cannot live within the terms of his probation, and will surely be (with my help) caught and re-instituted. I do believe that there may be some charges against him as a result of his activities in Florida in 04, 05 and 06, but we will just have to wait to see if there are any indictments. I have been in touch with many Florida victims, and have shared our experience in dealing with him here, and they know how long it took us to finally nail him, so I don't expect the system to move any faster than it has before. After his June trial on Perjury and Obstruction of Justice charges, if he is still free, I will be contacting those with which he does business to be sure that he is following the Court's orders and the terms of his probation. If you would like to join my surveillance team, please call any time and I will "deputize" you. We shall continue to follow his sorry ass for years to come. Thanks for your comment!
Tommy Pleads Guilty! Just heard from the postal inspector on this case. I'm hoping this is a step to him going back behind bars.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Don Melcher.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service